Are you interested in finding out more about your surgery?
Would you like to influence the development of local health services?
The Practice has set up a virtual Patient Participation Group with the following aims:-
- To create two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves
- To provide two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests
- To support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- To collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- To communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
If you feel you could commit to such a group please complete the registration form on this web site.